Friday, March 7, 1997
Counseling services,
agencies and information

United Way Helpline Information and Referral Center is a 24-hour hotline linking people with more than 3,000 local services and resources. Operated by United Way & Community Chest. Serves Hamilton, Clermont, Brown, Boone, Campbell and Kenton counties. Call 721-7900.

281-CARE is Talbert House's Crisis Care Center, which runs a 24-hour hotline for people in crisis. Serves Hamilton County. Call 281-2273.

Hamilton County Family and Children First Council sponsors Family LinkLine, a 24-hour crisis hotline offering emergency counseling by professionals and access to a network of children's- and family-service providers through 946-LINK (946-5465).

Fernside Center for Grieving Children offers support groups for children grieving the loss of a loved one. Serves all areas. Call 841-1012.

Brown County Counseling, Georgetown. 378-4811 or (800) 482-4811.

Clermont Counseling Center, Batavia and Milford. Call 248-0421.

Family Service - Clermont Office, Batavia, provides counseling. Call 724-3300.

Salvation Army - Northern Kentucky Service Unit, Newport, provides counseling. Serves Boone, Campbell and Kenton counties. (606) 491-5180.

Family Service of Northern Kentucky, Covington, provides counseling. Serves Kenton, Boone and Campbell counties. (606) 291-1121.

- Cindy Kranz