The Cincinnati Enquirer
HAMILTON - More than a dozen people were taken to Fort Hamilton Hospital on Wednesday after a chemical spill in the 1300 block of Franklin Street about 9 p.m.
Their conditions were not released.
Some residents of Franklin Street were evacuated, and residents in an eight-block area were warned to stay in their homes and turn off air conditioners.
The spill apparently came from the trunk of a car, and hazmat teams were preparing to determine the nature of the spill. The car may have been used as a portable lab to manufacture methamphetamine, police said.
Residents complained of burning eyes and difficulty breathing.
Franklin Street was blocked off, and onlookers were kept far from the scene.
Fernald safety faulted
Gate debate splitting residents
Student, school at odds on mascot
Schools going extra mile for newcomers
Hamilton chemical spill causes injuries, evacuation
Amos: Black Family Reunion needs parents to stick around
Howard: Some Good News
BUTLER, WARREN, CLERMONT
Three children rescued from Great Miami in very close call
Son charged in stabbing, dad for assault on officer
Garage trove of stolen items
Golfers to shift out of park
West Chester rejects vote on rec center
Mason looking over ideas for downtown
Mason fitness center explored
Middletown foresees school savings
More givers sought locally
2 indicted in vehicular homicide cases
Union Twp. man's family can't comprehend slaying
Goshen opens its schools to adjacent districts
Tristate A.M. Report
Gloria Schumacher was wife, mother, community volunteer
Tintype exhibit celebrates Ohio inventor's idea
Ohio farms producing a corn-ucopia
Taylor Mill raises water rate 59%
City approves preservation of Civil War battery site
Principal won't get job back after demotion
Schools improve in basic testing
Honey of a fair begins today
Priest gets 10 years in sexual abuse case