Woman saved from funeral home fire
MILFORD Firefighters and police used an aerial ladder to rescue a woman from the second floor of Evans Funeral Home after a fire early Friday.
There were no injuries.
She was awakened by the alarm system, Milford Community Fire Department Chief John Cooper said.
The blaze was sparked by a malfunctioning light fixture.
Copyright © 2012 news.cincinnati.com. All rights reserved.
Users of this site agree to the Terms of Service, Privacy Notice/Your California Privacy Rights, and Ad Choices