1. The Cubs: They shut out the Reds on Thursday so we don't have to hear about that silly record anymore. A lineup with Deion Sanders, Donnie Sadler, Juan Castro, Kelly Stinnett and Ruben Rivera shouldn't be setting offensive records.
2. The Lakers: Give them the big trophy now. You put David Robinson and Tim Duncan on the eventual Eastern Conference winner, and they might have a chance. Might.
3. Indy 500: The Greatest Spectacle in Racing isn't what it used to be. But a day on the infield is still one of the best days in sports.
4. Tony Stewart: He's going to drive 1,100 miles today. On second thought, that's no big deal. We went from Cincinnati to Daytona in a day and we did it with five guys in the car.
5. Barry Bonds: At the rate he's going, he'll have more home runs than the Reds by September.