1. Deion Sanders: Everyone in the world doubted this guy. Maybe that's why he's playing so well. Triple-A, granted, is not the majors. But anyone hitting .400-plus at Louisville would get a long look from the Reds. The fact Sanders is the fastest man in baseball spikes helps.
2. Bob Boone: The over-under on players used in any given game is 15. But the Reds are winning, so make all the moves you want, Skip.
3. Skip Prosser: You can't blame him for leaving. Wake is, after all, in the ACC. But you'd think Xavier fans would be at least a little bit sad.
4. Rickey Henderson. Passes the Babe in walks. Don't know about you, but we're hoping Henderson retires soon, because we can't wait to hear his Hall of Fame speech.
5. Allen Iverson: You can hate his tattoos and his rap lyrics, but no one plays harder for more minutes than the little man.