1. Kentucky: The university did the right thing by dealing with the Hal Mumme question before national signing day.
2. Sean Casey: Won his arbitration case. Get's a $2.6 million raise. Guess here is he's the same nice guy, just a lot richer.
3. Mike Brown: So he's not going to pay Corey Dillon preposterous coin. That's a good thing. The Reds are still hearing about giving all that money to Barry Larkin.
4. XU women: They just keep winning. Too bad every time you see clips from their games, it looks like they're playing before a sea of empty Cintas seats.
5. The Reds: They made the right move by bringing back Redsfest. Now, start making the move to get Ken Griffey Jr. to commit to show.