1. David West: It's not too soon to say this guy is a better college player than fellow Muskies Brian Grant or Tyrone Hill ever were. Now, if West can get the Xavier guards to quit ignoring him for long stretches every game.
2. Ricardo Williams: This kid is going to make a lot of money in the boxing ring. He has style, speed and he packs a wallop.
3. Tiger Woods: Even golfers gotta play hurt sometimes.
4. UNC-Charlotte fan: Give him credit for creativity for coming up with the: Next on SportsCenter: Satterfield chokes again sign.
5. Reds fans: 10,000 of them showed up Redsfest last week, despite the dearth of stars. By attending in such big numbers, they probably saved Redsfest for next year.
|| BOTTOM FIVE |
1. XFL: The new football league wouldn't let reporters or fans watch a scrimmage, but invited bookmakers to have a look. No one ever said Vince McMahon didn't know the key to success getting people to bet on it is key. But first they have to be convinced it's real.
2. Mark Chmura: We're not saying if he's guilty or not. But what in the name of Vince Lombardi was he doing at a drunken bash with a bunch of high school kids.
3. Indiana University: A women's basketball player named Rachael Honegger was sentenced to six months of house arrest for bilking a grocery store of $13,000. But she's allowed to keep playing on the team. And Bobby Knight got fired for being rough on players.
4. North Carolina fans: They rioted after the Tar Heels' win over Duke setting fires, turning over a car. Come on, act like you've won big basketball games before.
5. Allen Iverson: Trouble seems to follow this guy. If those Pacers fans said what you claim they said, tell an official and get them booted. Don't fire back with equally offensive terms.